onsdag 13 november 2013

Transcription - homework

Step 1 – find a suitable film, series, YouTube clip etc. At least five minutes long.
Step 2 – listen and write down everything you hear. You will have to pause and re-listen a lot (that’s the idea).
Step 3 – find at least 10 hard words in the transcription. Translate the word, a dictionary or ord.se are good tools, Google Translate is not. Then use the word when writing an English sentence that shows that you understand the word.
Step 4 – Make sure you make it clear that you write down what your clip was and between what times, e.g. (for example) “How I Met your mother”, S04E05, from 12:45-17:45, or “Twilight”, 27:15-32:15 or paste the link if it’s from a clip online.


From this film - (time 00:15-5:15)



your transcription will look like this: 
Brian: Yes, yes, it’s me, go back to sleep.
Joe: I know you where over there.
Brian: Just let me sleep a bit longer.
Joe: Get up! It’s time for breakfast.

(At least) 10 hard words - write them this way:
Sleep – sömn/sova
I like to sleep during weekends.

Breakfast – frukost
I like to have pancakes for breakfast.

You can either send me a mail (Stefan.short@stockholm.se) or hand it in when the lesson starts on Monday the 18th.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar